Seosmantic
We are Los Angeles, California based company, having an office in Noida Sec 63.
Kindly Visit: www.ipraxa.com, www.seo-semantic-xhtml
Walk-ins for SEO (off page) on 30.9.2011 & 1.10.2011
Job Description :
Need to work on multiple SEO projects with varying deadlines simultaneously and delivering results in a tight schedule. Directory Submissions, Article Submissions, Press Release Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Social News Submissions, Forum, Blog Postings

Desired Profile :
Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS & social media sites like Facebook, Twitter will be an added advantage
The person should have complete understanding Off Page SEO work and should be conversant with different SEO tools.

Address :
Seosmantic
G 273, Sec 63, Noida


Contact Details :

Name: vandana shukla
Email : hr(at)ipraxa.com
Telephone: 9015416756, 0120-6458070, 08860192936

1 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while
    I was looking on Digg for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I
    have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the excellent b.
    my webpage - bhgalleries.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top